Sunday, April 10, 2005

A.P.E

yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away. This is a motherfucking tough racket huh? Well at any rate the show was yesterday and we sold like, no books so thanks for the support, those of you who did that, Sara Bir and the like, Joe and some other cool kids. I hate to hate so, no i don't, i do like hate, it's the new love, and yesterday though something that'd launch me into a big time depression is something instead I'm going to chalk up to experience. We lived/we learned. Learned that despite our best work the books do not sell themselves. We have to sell them. Lesson learned, the hard way. Oh well, our tablemates where cool. I love Lev and that one chick with the glasses was cute and totally familar but unplacable...
We do have another show coming up in august at the San Jose fairgrounds.. Keep checking back for more info on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker